Unban Request :: SniperGuy81

Name: SniperGuy81

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:1772324

Date & Time of ban: Sometime between April 18th and April 27th

Admin who banned you: Unknown

Excuse for the Unban: Unfortunately I have been the victim of identity theft and at this time Sony will not confirm or deny that they are 100% liable for the theft of my information - but I believe my Gmail account was hacked and my information sold via a result of the Play station Network breach. The perpetrator logged into my Gmail account and accessed some of my private Google docs which contain my password information for Steam and other programs (so that I can access my info regardless of where I am). It turns out the perpetrator hijacked my Steam account, purchased about $400 in games using my Credit Card on file and had me banned from just about every source engine game (including DOD:S)which brings me to this post. After a week of correspondence with Steam and Gmail I was fortunately able to recover both accounts and change the passwords! Unfortunately the perp. ran havoc on my account and had me banned from multiple servers (including yours). I'm am hoping that you are all just admins and will unban my account so that I can continue to play with you.

Thank you for your time, and now it's back to calling the credit card company to refund my purchases!

P.S. I have also included a screenshot of my steam correspondence to showing that my account was hijacked - a CS server admin where I like to play a lot requested it - so I thought I would just include it here as well. http://tinypic.com/r/nb4qc2/7

As a PSN user myself I feel quite horrified about the situation. But to this date to quote the CEO of Sony Networks:

To date, there is no confirmed evidence any credit card or personal information has been misused

I guess you have been victim of a regular hack. But I still fear for my account information and whatnot.

good luck