What jobs do you all have?

C. White

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A what????????????/

0622 Digital Multi-channel Wideband Transmission Equipment Operator. We worked with Data and Wire to help push encrypted services out over radio waves via a multiplexer, the FCC-100. Our primary radio equipment consisted of the AN/MRC-142, providing: Medium Range, UHF, LOS communications - up to 35 miles, and it can be configured as a repeater for greater distances or to overcome terrain obstacles...

and then we would play spades to no end...

0622 Digital Multi-channel Wideband Transmission Equipment Operator. We worked with Data and Wire to help push encrypted services out over radio waves via a multiplexer, the FCC-100. Our primary radio equipment consisted of the AN/MRC-142, providing: Medium Range, UHF, LOS communications - up to 35 miles, and it can be configured as a repeater for greater distances or to overcome terrain obstacles...

and then we would play spades to no end...

I could never make it in that world.

I could never make it in that world.

Sure you can. It's all cutsheets, practice, and common sense. And if you still wanna be a Marine officer one day, knowing Comm will be INVALUABLE. Nothing worse than a new CO stepping on deck to take over a Comm Det and all he can tell you about is Arty.

"Hey Sir, can you help me find the frequency grease?"

Sure you can. It's all cutsheets, practice, and common sense. And if you still wanna be a Marine officer one day, knowing Comm will be INVALUABLE. Nothing worse than a new CO stepping on deck to take over a Comm Det and all he can tell you about is Arty.

"Hey Sir, can you help me find the frequency grease?"

Ahh. Well, I'm gonna be an ARMY officer too, lol. But, I understand where you are coming from.

• 2 weeks later...

I studied Sociology at uni, but dropped out after I had an accident.

Since then I've been travelling, working as a swimming trainer, lifeguard and as guest instructor at a local self-defence course.

Not really any permanent jobs available since the recession, but I'm training and hoping to join the Danish JRCC (Joint Rescue Coordination Centre) as SAR swimmer and paramedic.

I studied Sociology at uni, but dropped out after I had an accident.

Since then I've been travelling, working as a swimming trainer, lifeguard and as guest instructor at a local self-defence course.

Not really any permanent jobs available since the recession, but I'm training and hoping to join the Danish JRCC (Joint Rescue Coordination Centre) as SAR swimmer and paramedic.

Did you wet your pants in class or something?

Okay that's much worse. Although I'm not sure you could classify that as an accident. Who accidentally stabs people?

it is sociology which is the study of human behavior and well he had to study a mass murderer who likes stabby time but i am at this point unemployed but i am going to bct for the army, september 6 or 15(cant remember which) and i am going to be a tank system maintainer