BAN REQUEST :: bz

Name: bz

Steam I.D:STEAM_0:0:3166588

Reasons for the Ban: hacking (wall hack and no recoil/wind sway on sniper scope). Also team attacking/killing

While watching the demo at the following times, bz is able to predict where any enemy is around the corner and either wait for them to peak or he is able to peak around the corner with his cross-hair in the right spot for a kill. Notice he will only peak if he knows where an enemy is;

00:20

00:45

01:20

02:10

02:30

04:18

04:48

05:12

06:12

09:02

10:00

10:34

Notice that his scoped-sniper cross hair does not sway in the normal sideways figure 8 pattern until he's been called out on it towards the end of the demo.

Additionally - bz blatantly team killed/attack at the following times;

05:28

05:55

06:25

07:20

07:30

08:31

When watching the demo I recommend entering these 2 cvars so that you can see the models through the wall so that you can more easily confirm that bz is a wall hacker. "sv_cheats 1" and "r_drawothermodels 2"

Also if you visit this site you can see that bz (aka "iggz") has been banned for racism in the past.

Recommended duration of ban: as long as you deem necessary

Demo Provided?: You BET! demo here?

Other Comments: I have seen ban requests for much worse - heck I've seen players permanently banned for much less... I have been playing CSS and DODS competitively for years and can recognize a hacker when i see one - he's not the best player I've seen - but that doesn't mean that he's not a hacker (talking to you, Turner).

I would also like to add that when I mentioned my suspicion to that Turner guy - he called me a fool or something for wasting his time and asking him to spec. the hacker.

Thanks

Ill just reply since you dropped my name, calling admins fools isn't the best move on your part. Telling the whole server you are spectating him and hes hacking isn't a good move. Telling admins they don't know what they are doing isn't a good move. It was in the process of being taken care of and you kept running your mouth. I do not appreciate that. END