Borderlands, anyone?

Vandagriff 1st MRB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Easily worth the money! However I recommend downloading TUUNGLE so you can play online properly! Last time I checked, matchmaking online was fucked up. So get TUUNGLE for free (google it!) and Lemme know when and if your online! I need to start my new character. 2 Level 50 Soldiers and a Tank, now to do a sniper!

Actually the patch that went out with the new DLC made it so anyone can host and fixed the matchmaking.

GoodMan and I still play it quite a bit, plus with the new level cap and ultra fucking hard endgame boss in the DLC makes this game fun.

Also as far as DLC goes, get Island of Dr. Zed for a quite little thing for easy early level gear. The Secret Armory of General Knoxxx is pure fucking fun. And Moxxi's Underdome Riot is only fun if you have 3 other friends who are a decent level and only do it if you are really bored as the only thing to gain out of it is looking at Moxxi's tits and bragging rights of having spent days playing it. Only reason I say get Moxxi with friends is because the arenas are godfuckingdamned long. The starting arenas start with 5 rounds and each round is 5 waves and after the qualifying round you go on to the next where you do the same 3 areas with a 15 round requirement and after that you do 20 rounds on the same maps. Now this wouldn't be so bad if it had some more arenas (only 3 different places to fight in) and the fact that you get no experience and you would be lucky as all hell to find any good loot from the end round drops.

a bunch of us played it for like a good month then the craze passed just like alot of games. a big gay part is the host has to have just the right ports open n shit

yea iv got all my ports open and set. If anyone wants to do a game let me know and I can host. Havent played it in a while...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...