Game of Thrones discussion (Spoilers)

Gardiner 1st MRB

• 3 weeks later...

Theories?

Jon Snow a royal bastard?

The wandering dire wolf a symbol if the carnage Ayras yet to wreak?

Stumpy McStumperson kills his twin after realising she is a nasty piece of work?

Boob count predictions for season 4?

Drink along with game of thrones hardcore mode aka finger of drink for death/sex/dwarf joke?

Does anyone have the seven book set. Book 3 and book 5 go in to more detail. Can only be bought in the uk or Australia. Any info would be great because I kinda want to buy them.

Are you asking where to buy the 6th and 7th book? Because those aren't released yet...

Does anyone have the seven book set. Book 3 and book 5 go in to more detail. Can only be bought in the uk or Australia. Any info would be great because I kinda want to buy them.

Are you asking where to buy the 6th and 7th book? Because those aren't released yet...

A storm of swords 1: steel and snow

A storm of swords 2: blood and gold

A dance with dragons 1: Dreams and dust

A dance with dragons 2: After the feast

Only info I could find was parts of book 4 are in a dance with dragons part 2, or so they say.

They just go into further detail. My question now is, Does anyone have it and is it worth it?

Edited by Quarterman 1st MRB

They just go into further detail. My question now is, Does anyone have it and is it worth it?

Where do they go into further detail? Book 3 was split into 2 sections for UK publishing, George Martin did not write any additional content for it. Similarly, Book 3 was split into 4 novellas for French publishing, again no additional content added. Where did you hear they had more substance?

Citation needed.

Edited by Kirkendall 1st MRB

Where do they go into further detail? Book 3 was split into 2 sections for UK publishing, George Martin did not write any additional content for it. Similarly, Book 3 was split into 4 novellas for French publishing, again no additional content added. Where did you hear they had more substance?

Citation needed.

A co-workers friend. I jumped the gun when I heard of extra content but it was all for nothing haha.

Yes. Quite right. A simple Google search would have shown me it was nonsense. I cannot wait for series four. I think season three was infinitely better than two so I'm hoping four will live up to some very high expectations.

I'm sure it will as the war begins to crescendo but I'm pretty sure Martin said he would write more content for characters that have proven popular in the tv series.

Yes. Quite right. A simple Google search would have shown me it was nonsense. I cannot wait for series four. I think season three was infinitely better than two so I'm hoping four will live up to some very high expectations.

I'm sure it will as the war begins to crescendo but I'm pretty sure Martin said he would write more content for characters that have proven popular in the tv series.

He'll probably die before he finishes writing the series haha.

He'll probably die before he finishes writing the series haha.

Ah no worries on that score he has written instructions for the producers of the hbo series to finish off the story arcs :)

I'm curious as to how far into Book 4 they go here in Season 4, because there are still several events of note that have to occur from book 3, but since they are not dropping any of the characters from the audience's sight several will probably be beginning their scenes from books 4 and maybe even 5 in some cases. As for speculating things, I've read all of the books and have a few theories, though I won't put them here without spoiler tags.