Are all you students ready for school?

Lafy BAR

I love back to school season, all the hot little Milfs are out and running about

I get a nice easy 4 weeks at home working doing jobsite bids and quotes for after the back to school retail season.

Did I mention the Milfs? The college chicks getting wild this one last weekend before classes start (Their daddy complexes are strong this time of year!!!)

I love back to school season, all the hot little Milfs are out and running about

I get a nice easy 4 weeks at home working doing jobsite bids and quotes for after the back to school retail season.

Did I mention the Milfs? The college chicks getting wild this one last weekend before classes start (Their daddy complexes are strong this time of year!!!)

fj6sb.gif

Well I'm off to do some investigating!

Edited by Stroops 1st MRB

I graduated in April with a BS is criminal justice and haven't found a job in that field yet, so I decided to go back to college for Electrical/Electronic Engineering to get back to my Navy's technical roots. So far the applied labs are cake since I have done all of that before, but this math is killing me (which I foresaw anyways).