The 1st MRB Holiday Game Giveaway

Parker 1st MRB

GameGiveaway4_zps605c8218.png

We are offering prizes to members of the 1st MRB and BAR who spend the most time in the pub AND a bonus prize to the person who recruits the most people for the 1st MRB. The contest starts today and will end the first week in January. Prizes that will be featured in this giveaway are a $50 gift card on steam, 5000 RP on League of Legends, Humble Bundle games (contact CWO. Johnson for more info on the games included), the Razer Naga mouse, the Razer Death Stalker keyboard, and the Razer Carcharias headset. If you are a winner and you don't want any of the prizes, we can instead donate the money to the servers in your name. Our goal in the end is for our pub rank to be 1st overall and for the 1st MRB to get some new blood, so everyone really needs to come together and help us push to hit that mark. What better way to do that then to offer up some cool prizes to the biggest helpers? Plus, who doesn't like prizes?

1st Place Prize

Your choice of:

steamgg_zps870af658.pnglolgg_zps4890fc6b.png
biogg_zps1608039e.pngskygg_zpsde5f8c03.pngcivgg_zpsac51fe08.png
7gg_zps4df9c73b.pngwdgg_zps8f850a64.pnghumblegg_zps0731bd05.png

2nd Place Prize

Your choice of:

(Humble Bundle only if still available)

3rd Place Prize

Your choice of:

(Humble Bundle only if still available)

Recruiter Bonus Prize
(Awarded to the person who recruits the most players. Anyone can win this even if you've won a prize already)

*Note* This prize will only be awarded IF we get at least 10 recruits by the end of the contest.

Your choice of:

steamgg_zps870af658.pnglolgg_zps4890fc6b.png

headgg_zps0f7c34ad.pngdsgg_zps23a7124f.pngnagagg_zps7b6e6df2.png

*I don't want people joining the pub and staying spec the whole time. If you join the pub then I expect you to play in it. That being said, if anyone joins the pub to stay spec the whole time, you will be disqualified from the competition and will not be eligible for any of the prizes.

Time to bind some advertisements for the 1stMRB... You have no idea how bad I need a new key board and mouse. If I don't win there is always NCIX boxing day sails. :D

Any to anyone looking at the Riot Points. Hit me up on LOL RepreDeLaMorte or my smurf account DukeDruken

***CONTEST UPDATE***
Contest Day 6 out of 20

Contest Leaders so far:

1. Pvt. T. Heresy [1st MRB] - 2d 04:13h
2. Pfc. W. Jensen [1st MRB] - 1d 03:28h
3. SSgt. V. Kanon [1st MRB] - 1d 02:01h

-------------------

Total Recruited: 6

Top Recruiter so far: Pvt. T. Heresy [1st MRB] - 3

Keep it going everyone and good luck to all of you, there's still 2 weeks left so anything can happen!

I have been thinking about it here and I would like to propose a sweetener to the recruit drive. I am not really in the need for a new keyboard, mouse, or headset so I would like to give this to someone, if by chance I do win. I also don't want it to be me trying to get new people in just for "stuff" :P

Currently by my total we have 8 new or returning members from the drive with 5 coming from me. If we can get at least 2 more to reach our goal of 10 then the prize in that group is available. There are some other things in the prize group, but I would rather give the hardware since that could help benefit the overall playing ability of who receives it.

Who would I give the hardware to? Well that depends on need, how often the person plays in the pub, if the person has brought in new players, and frankly how I'm feeling that day :lol:

Of course if someone beats my total then what happens with the prize is that person's prerogative.

So what do you say, do you think we can get above 10, even more? I will still try an get some more players, but I would like some extra help!

Happy Holidays!

Heresy

***CONTEST UPDATE***
Contest Day 10 out of 20

WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!

Contest Leaders so far:

1. Pfc. T. Heresy [1st MRB] - 2d 21:33h
2. Pfc. W. Jensen [1st MRB] - 1d 23:36h
3. Stunt420 |ßÄЯ| - 1d 23:13h

-------------------

Total Recruited: 10
GOAL ACHIEVED! But there's still room for more :D

Top Recruiter so far: Pvt. T. Heresy [1st MRB] - 6

Keep it going everyone and good luck to all of you, there's still 10 days left so anything can happen!