Friday Night Tykes

Englebretson 1st MRB

This right here is why New England High School Football makes better players over time-

These kids are being abused- They may get to the NFL but these are the people that end up Washing out from Injury.

This is the prime example of why injuries exist at such a high rate, not teaching proper form, aggressive, thoughtless.

I am far from one of those who coddle, but in all honesty football is the one sport where you either have the talent or you don't, then you have to train technically, Like for example Favre.

I hate coaches like those guys, I was a coach and a player my record as a High School Player in NY 24-3 as a coach 17-2 never once did we have one of those dicks coaching us, and I fired my asst. Caoch for attempting it.

I have been to the CHSFL Championships and the New England Northern Conference Bowl. the toughest leagues in America, Texas is a thing of the past.

So now we know if Texas ever goes to war with the rest of the world, they're gonna use every man, woman, and child to fight in it. That speech the coach gave at the beginning of the video was ridiculous.

I played almost every sport when I was a kid and it gave me the opportunity when I was older to represent my high school in 7 different sports and my university in 1, but throughout all those years playing sports there was never a time when I didn't have fun playing them. Those Texans are complete assholes to those kids, they might argue it'll make them better players, but I'd argue it won't make them a better person. You can't teach talent, they either have it or they don't so why put them through hell to pretend like some of them do. They're kids, let them have fun.