The reason im afraid of our EURO friends...

Wanner 1st MRB

When they're in our servers they still get random BULL$*** headshots that i cant explain, and in thier servers.. we just want to give up because our ping is triple the usual amount(Today especially for me).

So here's the reason why kanon, ripley, bradley, arsenault, berg, johnson and any other non american player is awesome..

More focused,

More precise,

Always One step ahead,

With a certain style,

And an eye for detail,

OH YES MY FRIENDS, ITS.'S GOOD TO BE BAD.

BADASS!!!!! i AM OFFICIALLY SAYING IT... my non american players and friends. My hat goes off to you, because honestly if i had the ping you do i'd bitch about it while still trying to uphold a good image of k/d.. <3

Also i'm not the stupid American who figures "you're all the same if you're not american" but he said British so i felt the need to clarify that i know the difference...

And thirdly...OMFG, if i said that i firstly OWNED a jaguar idk if my penis could handle all the felatio but secondly to say jaguar like he did.. holy fuck i would have a baby with every female in the WORLD!(Or at least the process of baby-making)... seriously try to say it without sounding like playgirls next slut.

Edited by Wanner 1st MRB