LOTR: Shadow of Mordor

Kirkendall 1st MRB

Or Assassin's Creed: Mordor.

There is controversy on whether or not the developers bought/stole the code for this game from Ubisoft developers who made Assassin's Creed II. Ubisoft has yet to comment.

Either way to me, this game looks hella fun. I played Assassin's Creed II, and it is definitely similar in an "exactly-the-same" way. Still, I've always wanted a game like this.

Edited by Kirkendall 1st MRB

Those movements for scaling walls and air assassinations do seem to be exactly like those of Assassin's Creed, and Wraith mode seems to share a couple elements with Eagle Vision but reminds me much more of Corvo's abilities in Dishonored. If they did copy or steal Ubisoft's codes without credit to them, then they should probably give them credit, but otherwise this looks like a pretty cool game.

I may buy it since I'm a big fan of LOTR, but Thief and Watch Dogs will be coming first for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely sold for PS4. It's funny how they are using AC2 coding and its obvious, but aside from that the game looks amazing. The developer of the code didn't make much of a fuss about it. He seemed to only care on whether or not he gets credit for it. I doubt he will seek legal action. I'm craving a good LOTR game.

Edited by Mamora BAR