Frasier

Black Books

The Inbetweeners

Blackadder

Peep Show

Father Ted

Downton Abbey

Fresh Meat

I don't actually own a TV buy my parents have threated to buy me a TV and TV license so that my girlfriend can watch TV when she is here. I prefer to do without a TV and just pick and choose the programs I want to watch.

Freaks and Geeks was such a good show Ripley!!

I agree with Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead... and American Horror Story!

Are you watching these shows on Netflix?

I think they should put the show Oz on netflix.. that would be awesome.

Weeds was pretty good but I stopped watching it after a while... same with Lie To Me - really good at first but got kind of boring.

what about Hemlock Grove? Anyone given this a try? I JUST started watching the first episode, not 10 minutes ago...kinda boring me so far, but I heard so many good things about it (probably from Netflix reps) that I don't want to give up yet.

Of all the Netflix originals, Hemlock Grove is the weakest. Meandering show, really kind of a filler for background noise.

Mullaney, Oz won't be on Netflix in the foreseeable future, as HBO is highly unlikely to give out rights to one of their shows. But one can always hope I guess.

Everyone else has covered most of the good shows out there, but if you haven't seen The Wire yet, that should be one of your list toppers.

what about Hemlock Grove? Anyone given this a try? I JUST started watching the first episode, not 10 minutes ago...kinda boring me so far, but I heard so many good things about it (probably from Netflix reps) that I don't want to give up yet.

I tried to get through this show...not worth it! If you want something similar Vampire Diaries would be my suggestion. I'd then suggest you watch True Blood instead haha.

I tried to get through this show...not worth it! If you want something similar Vampire Diaries would be my suggestion. I'd then suggest you watch True Blood instead haha.

A) Everyone is right, this show sucks. I got way too bored to stand it by the 2nd minute of the 2nd episode; I thought maybe if I got past the first, it'd get better (i.e. like it had a pilot). It did not.

B) TRUE BLOOD IS MY SHIT. The whole fairy arc is losing me, but at the end of last season during the

prison breakout scene

...that was so much fun. When True Blood gets...bloody...I love it. Plus, they cast some of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, can't go wrong with that.