Ban Request :: Fw.Heike ♠ [18th DIV]

Name: Fw.Heike ♠ [18th DIV] - sorry for the missing name in the topic!

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:63496094

Reasons for the Ban: McDowell originally banned him for a week but I have something to add:

This Fw.Heike ♠ [18th DIV] guy is really trolling me on steam. Apparently he's really unhappy about his 1 week ban an decided to continue to turn his anger towards me on steam. He keeps posting threatning messages on my profile (1 message where he said "Eventually I will get you Wilson ". 2nd one where he expressed that I should just die (with signs of several skulls and stuff).

I find this guy extremly disrespectful towards me and the word of the unit "respect" and I want to post a request for a higher ban lenght.

Recommended duration of ban: 1 month

Demo Provided?: No, but I have the evidence for the 1 week ban as posted in the last ban request http://1stmarineraiders.gameme.com/player_...ies/chat/110631

Edited by McDowell 1st MRB

May I add that he has also posted on my Steam a Profile too.

I don't see anything on your profile Lloyd, do you have a transcript of what he put on there?

He has removed his comment. There was a picture of a tank drawn using keyboard symbols with a forgettable obnoxioys message underneath it. To be honest I thought nothing of it until I saw Wilson's post and thought that I ought to mention it.