Fistful of Frags

Gilmore 1st MRB

I got turned onto this game because Barry had started playing it. After almost 80min of playtime I can say this this FTP game is definitely worth the download. It is very similar to DODs with game play but more like an old-timey Halo with Team Death Match.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/265630/

Check it out and hit me up if you want to play.

This game is really fun!!! Played for a while last night with a few guys from our unit like candy, mottola, Barry, visca and others and we had a great time playing. More people from this unit should download it and play it so maybe we could make our own small server!! I took some gameplay of a game we played so check it out :).

I have to admit it was pretty fun, especially when I got that damn kick finally sorted out. I kept hitting shift to sprint like in DoD:s and every time I stopped, kicked and got my ass handed to me, heh. Its fun to try the weapons too, got pretty good with the Volcano toward the end.

This game is really fun!!! Played for a while last night with a few guys from our unit like candy, mottola, Barry, visca and others and we had a great time playing. More people from this unit should download it and play it so maybe we could make our own small server!! I took some gameplay of a game we played so check it out :).

"We all have our vices Visca, I tell into the mic and you whore power weapons" -Barry

"We all have our vices Visca, I tell into the mic and you whore power weapons" -Barry

Why has this not been posted in the wuotes section??