FIFA WORLD CUP

Steiner

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Argentina defence scares me. The Dutch who are arguably the tournaments best offensive team couldn't get their first shot on target until late in the second half.

For that Sunday game, im already having flashbacks to EURO 2012 against Italy.

Edited by Steiner

What are the chances that the two teams I was rooting for at the beginning of the world cup are now in the finals. This is a tough one for me, I'm part German so I want to root for Germany but one of my favorite players is Messi who I want to win the World Cup so that people can finally crown him as the best player. The World Cup is the only thing he hasn't won yet. Can I root for both? Idk...

What are the chances that the two teams I was rooting for at the beginning of the world cup are now in the finals. This is a tough one for me, I'm part German so I want to root for Germany but one of my favorite players is Messi who I want to win the World Cup so that people can finally crown him as the best player. The World Cup is the only thing he hasn't won yet. Can I root for both? Idk...

Didnt you say not too long ago that you were rooting for the Netherlands?

fucking banging.

so glad the Germans beat the Argentinians. leave politics to the politicians lads... the Falklands are and will always be our sovereign territory.

1-0 .... same result as the Falklands how apt.

Edited by Lloyd 1st MRB