2009/2010 NHL Playoffs

Shokar

Who do u think will make the playoffs with like only 10 games left for each team

my final standings

Western Conference

1.Chicago

2.Sanjose

3.Vancouver

4.Phoenix

5.Los angles

6.Colorado

7.Nashville

8.Detroit

Eastern Conference

1.Washington

2.Pittsburgh

3.Buffalo

4.NewJersey

5.Ottawa

6.Philly

7.Monteral

8.Boston

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO PENS! The pens can win if they can get the goal tending and gameplay to play good the same night. You know like they were in their first 25 games. Ever since they haven't been clicking. Parker wont admit it but he secretly roots for the Pens because Ponikarovski was a leaf at the beginning of the season but now is a Pen. So in a farfetched way it's like part of the leafs will be going to the playoffs this year.

Eff dem redwings! one of my best friends is a redwing fan, we're always going at it!

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

That said, I don't follow it too closely. I pay attention every once in a while, or check it out in the sports page if there's one handy, but that's it. I don't follow the games or anything. I just know I love the Blackhawks. Been a fan since I was born, and back in the early Chris Chelios days used to actually watch a lot!

GO PENS! The pens can win if they can get the goal tending and gameplay to play good the same night. You know like they were in their first 25 games. Ever since they haven't been clicking. Parker wont admit it but he secretly roots for the Pens because Ponikarovski was a leaf at the beginning of the season but now is a Pen. So in a farfetched way it's like part of the leafs will be going to the playoffs this year.

that and he has croby on his team and he is a point whore. i think either nj or caps are gonna go to the cup for their conference and san jose will choke again

• 2 weeks later...

The playoffs have arrived! Pick your brackets guys! I won't go into the Stanley Cup Playoffs or past round two for the Western Conference because I don't want to jinx my team.

Eastern Conference

Round 1

1. Washington vs. 8. Montreal

2. New Jersey vs. 7. Philadelphia

3. Buffalo vs. 6. Boston

4. Pittsburgh vs. 5. Ottawa

Round 2

1. Washington vs. 6 Boston

2. New Jersey vs. 4 Pittsburgh

Round 3

1. Washington vs. 4. Pittsburgh

Western Conference

Round 1

1. San Jose vs. 8. Colorado

2. Chicago vs. 7. Nashville

3. Vancouver vs. 6. L.A.

4. Phoenix vs. 5. Detroit

Round 2

1. San Jose vs. 5. Detroit

2. Chicago vs. 3. Vancouver

How many times do I have to tell you - they choke every year!

Round 1:

Eastern Conference

Washington - 4

Montreal - 3

Philadelphia - 2

New Jersey - 4

Boston - 2

Buffalo - 4

Ottawa - 3

Pittsburgh - 4

Western Conference

San Jose - 4

Colorado - 2

Nashville - 3

Chicago - 4

Los Angeles - 2

Vancouver - 4

Detroit - 3

Phoenix - 4

So far, from the games I have watched I have noticed there has been a bunch of TERRIBLE reffing. Game 3 of Ottawa vs. Pittsburgh is what has prompted me to finally write this down.

PS. The mid-Third penalty to Alfredsson was bull. If Orpik didn't get called for holding on the initial play, Cooke should have gotten a charging/boarding penalty, at least to make it even.