What fictional character would you like to be?

Collins

Ummm.. you stole my super hero.. ='[. actually.. i would rather be batman's wife.. cause like.. come on.. who would make a better husband?

Well there is batgirl but never a bat woman. And depends if you go off of the comics or the movie but that would make you about the oricale.76573-132248-oracle_super.jpg But don't worry it's just batgirl after she got shot.

Well there is batgirl but never a bat woman. And depends if you go off of the comics or the movie but that would make you about the oricale.76573-132248-oracle_super.jpg But don't worry it's just batgirl after she got shot.

ORRRR i could just create my own superhero.. because in order to be batman's wife.. you would have to be pretty super lmao. hahaha. god im lame. but yea.. i stick to my choice.. i want him in my bed. COME TO MEEEEeee batman! lol

lol the cartoon batman.. would be hilarious. (i own the very FIRST batman movie on dvd <---batman obsessed). but hmm.. good question. If i said my bf.. that would be too typical.. plus i think he would make a crappy batman lmao. So, i dont know.. i have to really think this one through.. ill get back to you on that.

Batman has the ability but he has the morality not too. It's not about being scared but doing the right thing.

What do you mean scared? Moon knight cleans up the streets and for the most part takes them alive but if he was fighting say the Joker who keeps escaping and kill hundreds of people MoonKnight would kill the joker to save everyone else.