• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fun drink for halloween parties, the Brain Hemorrhage

Ingredients

-1 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps

-1/4 oz of Baileys Irish Cream

-Splash of grenadine syrup

Pour the peach schnapps into a shot glass. SLOWLY pour the Baileys into the schnapps so that a "brain" forms in "formaldehyde". Dribble grenadine onto a spoon then into the glass into the center of the Baileys. It will eventually come through the Baileys and create the brain hemorrhage.

Connary, thats freaking genious!

I tend to avoid tequila, but last night I had a taste of something my girlfriend was drinking and it was delicious. Not sure what was in it but it was blue.

I also came across a bottle of tequila that I had received for my birthday, so that was good, added it to my liquor cabinet inventory.

And finally, what should I drink tonight?

I tend to avoid tequila, but last night I had a taste of something my girlfriend was drinking and it was delicious. Not sure what was in it but it was blue.

I also came across a bottle of tequila that I had received for my birthday, so that was good, added it to my liquor cabinet inventory.

You could always just go with some water...

mite of been hpnotiq

hpnotiq.jpg

Bud Light Lime. I tried it yesterday and I have to say it wasn't bad, I kinda enjoyed it! It's odd because I normally don't drink American beers due to the fact that I think a lot of them taste like watered down drinks, but Bud Light Lime wasn't bad.

I had it once and it tasted like watery dish detergent. Couldn't stand it. But yes, I avoid big American Breweries.

Just because I had the two: Dr. Pepper and Fireball, spicy but all around not bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...