Breaking News!

Gumbinger

Im gonna just flat out say it, I recently enlisted in the United States Marine Corp for the normal 4 year term. I picked my MOS already, I applied for Combat Engineer, lets see if I get the job! I ship to Camp Pendleton on Feb 7th, so I will naturally need an extended LOA after that.

Hey man congrats, I know a lot about the Combat Engineer MOS if you want a "non-recruiter" very objective view of the Marines. you should hit me up in vent or shoot me a PM and ill be more than happy to give it to you straight, because as much as we would like to think that recruiters don't lie and or bend the truth its simply not the case, because they have a Quota to meet and if they don't get their bodies they don't get promoted.

O and by the way i just got out of the USMC about a Month ago, i was an 0351 Assaultman, i was pretty much like a "mini Engineer" that could do a lot of the same stuff as an engineer but was still a grunt.

Edited by Ware 1st MRB