unban request : hippo

hippo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Name: AbracaDanielz3   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:742534935   Reasons for the Ban: Player came in and typed N**** in chat. Immediately issued a perma ban.   Duration of ban: Perm   Demo Provided?: No  
    • Name:hippo Steam I.D:76561198950896562 Date & Time of ban: a year ago idk  Reason we should Unban:beef is dead, i didn't break a rule. let's move on like gentlemen.   
    • Application View Application Status Buddy Dobberteen Submitted 09/23/2024 08:03 PM Name Buddy Dobberteen Timezone America/Chicago Country United States Additional Application Fields Please indicate platform type, Steam or PC Game pass Steam Steam ID (Use the 17-digit steamID64) / PC Game Pass account username 238215922 Age 44 Location San Antonio Do you have a microphone? Yes Discord is a requirement, do you currently have discord installed? Yes What is your current discord name being used in the MRB Discord at the time of application? MarineRaider03111 Which game are you applying for? (Day of Defeat: Source/Hell Let Loose) Hell Let Loose If you've selected Hell Let Loose, do you understand that this game is currently not cross platform capable and only PC players currently may apply? ( Steam or PC Game Pass) Yes Why do you wish to join the 1st Marine Raiders? I am a United States Marine Corps Marine Corps Raider who served 4 tours of duty all over in combat and was wounded and 100% disabled and the Va said I need some commarade in my life Did any of our current members play a part in you enlisting? If so, who? no This unit offers more than just a place to play games with each other, do you have any online skills you think would be useful? i build pro audio gear, teach songwriting and all kinds of stuff Do you have any Leadership experience that you think will be helpful? I led an actual raider team in Iraq Have you ever been in a realism unit before, and if so, which unit was it? Fox 2/1 2nd plt during the invasion I called tommahawk missles on radar sites How did you hear about us? va By posting this Enlistment form, I acknowledge the instructions completely, declare that I am 16 years old or older, and agree that I have and will follow server and unit rules maturely and respectfully or face immediate rejection. Yes
    • Name: Congo   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:581097409   Reasons he just keyed up voice and just started yellin the N word   Duration of ban: Perm   Demo Provided?: No   Comments:
    • Name: Apocalypse_Now   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:576164922   Reasons He was talking politics i told him to stop couple of times. Then he decides to drop the N word.   Duration of ban: Perm   Demo Provided?: No   Comments: Ret. D. pilon was present.