Personal Pictures

Cullen

just a few pics

Iraq, Thailand, and firefighting (we had a abandon building in town go up, damn kids arson it)

baddayv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bestfirend.jpg

bestfriendn.jpg

thailandcf.jpg

fire3.jpg

and the pics in the tower that are from the nighttime got me fired upon, i was laughing when it happened as my buddy was laughing in my ear calling me a dumbass for taking pics at night with a flash! hahahahaha

Just a glimpse of my life, past and present

and the pics in the tower that are from the nighttime got me fired upon, i was laughing when it happened as my buddy was laughing in my ear calling me a dumbass for taking pics at night with a flash! hahahahaha

Just a glimpse of my life, past and present

Lol I'm a former Army guy and boy once again Marines are some of the dumbest guys I know, but they're good at their job. So I don't complain about them. lol

By the dumbest your refering to me taking pics at night in a combat zone is my guess, yeah but it was fun! And i shoot straight, hajis pray and spray.

Although, my Gunny did chew my ass, but in the end laughed about it!

And people wonder why were called JARHEADS!

But yes we do get the job done.

That was what I meant if anyone could fire it I would want to meet them. I haven't actually seen one in real life only in video games. I bet that would have nasty kickback as well.

Yeah I know what you meant haha. The PTRS is an anti tank rifle that has to be fired from a laying down position, simply because of the mass of the weapon and the fact that your firing a 14.5 millimeter shell out of a rifle. It's pretty fucking sweet though haha.

By the dumbest your refering to me taking pics at night in a combat zone is my guess, yeah but it was fun! And i shoot straight, hajis pray and spray.

Although, my Gunny did chew my ass, but in the end laughed about it!

And people wonder why were called JARHEADS!

But yes we do get the job done.

Yeah I hear ya man. Yes I was talking about taking flash photo's at night in a combat zone. Your Gunny was right, it's one of those things at the time you say wtf were you thinking then a few days later you laugh about it. It's all good times in a combat zone. You know how it is when you're there and are like, ok what do we do to keep our sanity today? hahahaha

Gmoney

No kidding the shit we did there to keep ourselves sane was freakin retarted! If we did have shit we did there, we would be dead or in prison for life! Hahahaha, speaking of which am looking for the video from my old unit that I was with in Iraq, if i find it then you all get a special first hand account of combat.

• 2 weeks later...
This is I, Phil Morton of Arkansas State University...

post-1609-1273293505_thumb.jpg

This was the only pic I had on my pc of me at an ATO party... I think it was the Christmas one this year... or something there where so many parties last semester it blends together.

I was going to be head diving coach at UALR for a year.... but they didn't get any divers.

Had they gotten some, I might still be there!