Personal Pictures

Cullen

C C C COMBO BREAKER!

Rhys always sits like that, I play on both my knees. - Helps contribute some height and also stops my chair that seems to have some kinda of self momentum, from swinging me away from the desk. (I am 5 foot).

STOP JUDGING ME!

Thank you for the piercing comment Lawrence, I'd try pull off black nail polish but I bite my nails unnaturally low so it would look like little burnt stubs :P

lmao that or a booster seat! I really dislike being so small soemtimes.

I am covered in tattoos and piercings = pain junkie.

I have just got into tattooing and have been offered a job at Twin City Tattooing. - Once Grim knows what is going on with his ARMY stuff I will make a decision on whether I will take the job or if it would be better for us (as a family) if I don't. - No use taking up a job I won't be able to maintain or maybe even have to move away from.

I vote we see more pics of that dude with the pizza box, that made me laugh hard.

ssssssssoooooooooo been a while, don't know everybody here yet but this is me if you didn't know who i am

post-1403-1281421088_thumb.jpg

this is me at the beginning of bonnaroo last year, that shit is the mufuckin bomb by the way

post-1403-1281421103_thumb.jpg

this is me at a party, this chick was in my face all night with a goddamn camera

post-1403-1281421108_thumb.jpg

i just like this picture