Personal Pictures

Cullen

Here is me still have some tattoos and piercings to get.. yes im pretty goth no i dont care about your opinion yes my gf is hot.. yes she is goth 2.. yes i did her makeup... yes i did my own... yes i will eat your babies.. and yes i worship the devil known as marilyn manson lol <3

breery2.jpg

untitled.jpg

rybree.jpg

ry3.jpg

ry2.jpg

my fav is the one with my glasses on and course me and my babes

p.s who the hell is Mufasa... in my DOD Stats below lol?

How early do you have to wake up to put all that shit on before school -.-, goth girls are sexy

im 27 im done school cept some more college lol so its not a teenage phase xD

i jus been into suicide rock and industrial etc since i was young... marilyn, combichrist, slipknot wumpskut rob zombie murderdolls all that \,,/ i enjoy the style why fit in when u can stand out and i like to hiss at old people haha but my makeup does take me up to 30 mins to do no joke LOL me and my gf have hair dying and makeup nights with lots of booze its fun lol my gf loves the fact she can paint my nails and i can do her makeup for her LOL

i enjoy it and it is who i am =]

im ROFL @ Wingate at the moment..

Creepy-Italian-Guy-Wallpaper-eurotrip-11

lol had too

AGAGAHGAHDYUSABYPDANARNIARTNAINRUIAHAHAHCHAHAHAHAHEAUANAONP

AUHIDANPANAHJAJAJAHHACHAHCAHAHCAHQAHAHCAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHQAHAHAHAHPAWLPDAKIDSA]

'DAMIDAWM'[EWANIODANRAFP;AFINADARAPFCFMIOAMDA0MINRAINRAM0DARPOFDMISARPOFLADMINRAUINDI0

A[P;AFJOKANODA;ACW;AWNDOXCOCMKAEDWWWWWWWWWWWWOMGROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLR FORLF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLR FORLF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLR FORLF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLR FORLF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLR FORLF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLR FORLF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLR FORLF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLR FORLF LAWLWALWLAWL LAWRENCE YOU JUST GAINED ALL OF MY RESPECT

haha all in good fun i got alot of respect for collins jus the moustache made me think of this im sure theres a zillion pics that could be posted for mine LOL

I've been waiting for that comparision since i put it up lawrence people at home said thats what i looked like straight away XD thankgod i dont actually have it.

Berg. Nice set up man!

Kabasares: He's SRS about safety in english class.

Lawrence. If I seen you on the street I would scream like a twelve year old school girl.

But in all seriousness, your contact lenses are fuckin siiiickk.

I wanna get a pair of blackouts and whiteouts so bad. But the FX ones are like 100-300 dollars.. :(