Personal Pictures

Cullen

i love it bro i just started out, im working for my A license jumping in oklahoma at this time i suggest that you definately try it out wether you do a tandem aff or iad either way man its an amazing experience , its the one thing that i have finaly found as a hobby that i feel totaly at peace if you ask any skydiver its hard to explain to you the feeling you get from it theres no describing it however it maybe costly and if you really get into it you will have to piece your rig together from container, main, reserve which comes out to about 1700 to 5000 for a new one and can get very expensive but i definately say you should try it at least once. the feeling at first will keep you on edge for days because you always have that footing or ground underneath you just imagine it being ripped out from underneath your feet its sick cayen pepper definately suggest you do it bro!!

Edited by McCaskill 1st MRB

Here is my roomie who got me into it i didnt get a pic of my first iad however this is him in his tony suit over haskell airport in oklahoma! best equipment to take pics for skydiving is the gopro a little bit costly but definately pays off in the end!

danielherndon.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thats wicked man if i could do it once i would its on my list for sure :P

I'd say the muscles help when you're serving in the military.

Believe it or not, cardio helps the most. Something I hate dearly and fail at consistently.

Ooo, muscles ;)

I corrected your grammar for you :D

And those fucks on the Jersey Shore give us real bodybuilders a bad name. Especially considering they have nothing but beach bods. I don't lift to pull ass (married), I lift to get stronger. I'll put any of their greatest lifts in the gym to shame with my weakest lift.

Edited by Animal